The mission of the San Benito CISD is to provide a premier education for all students, through a positive and safe learning environment, so that its graduates are college, career, military, and workforce ready.
The vision of the San Benito CISD is to be the gold standard in all areas of public education.
Core Values Statement
San Benito CISD believes that:
- All students can and will learn;
- All teachers can teach;
- High expectations for all encourage excellence;
- Resources to support students’ needs must be provided;
- Excellence in teaching and learning is vital;
- All students will be supported to pursue their passion upon graduation;
- Respect for all individuals is essential; and
- A community with shared ownership, purpose, and commitment work well together.
2019-2020 Enrollment: 10,621
$1.3049 tax rate per $100 valuation
Local Maintenance Fund–$1.025 per $100 valuation
Bonded Debt Fund–$0.2799 per $100 valuation
Local & Intermediate Sources–$35,560,736
State Revenue Programs–$92,770,596