Information regarding current employment opportunities is available by accessing the vacancy links below. If you need assistance, please call us at 956-361-6150.
Notice to Applicants: Not disclosing background information, regardless of the timeline of occurrence, is automatic ineligibility for employment. Please contact the human resources office with any questions.
- Competitive Salaries
- $100 Instructional Supply Reimbursement for Teachers and Teacher Aides
- $150 Wellness Reimbursement
- Gold Standard Employee Monthly Recognition ($100 one time)
- $2,000 Retention Stipend ( Actively Employed with SBCISD as of September 01, 2022- Remain Actively Employed until December 01, 2022)
- Nurse, RN $1,500 Stipend
- Over $5,000 district contribution towards health insurance benefits and employee health insurance option at no cost to employee
- Five local leave days and unlimited accumulation
- Three days paid bereavement leave, as needed